Website Growald Climate Fund
About Growald Climate Fund
We are a high-impact venture global philanthropy fund catalyzing the rapid transition to a clean energy future. We believe that philanthropy plays a key role in nurturing new climate solutions, supporting a vibrant civil society, and promoting objective research and analysis for use by governments and key NGO and foundation partners. Learn more: www.growaldclimatefund.org
You are a passionate operations and human resources expert. You’ve had experience creating and implementing new systems of work, or improving upon existing workﬂows to increase efﬁciency. You are adaptable and agile with systems of work, both being extremely systematic and organized while also being open and able to pivot priorities when necessary. You are dedicated to building, optimizing, and maintaining internal systems that are adaptable in the long-term.
About the Role
The HR & Operations Manager will manage the Operational and Human Resources backbone that enables the delivery of our philanthropic programs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that Growald staff have the needed tools, resources, training, and support so they can thrive
- Act as point person for Growald’s employee platform, Insperity PEO
- Welcome new staff and facilitate their onboarding experience
- Support the Chief of Staff to undertake annual performance reviews and ongoing performance support.
- Update and maintain the HR manual and other guidelines, workﬂows and
- Facilitate legal support of staff: visas, leave, disability,
- Recruitment: manage process, consultants,
- Manage employee beneﬁts
Ofﬁce & Systems Management (including support for remote staff)
Ensure all staff (in Brookline ofﬁce and remote) have resources needed to perform their jobs
- Oversees staff retreat & ofﬁce gathering logistics
- Order supplies for ofﬁce and remote staff
- Maintain a calendar of insurance and compliance renewals
- Provide compliance support: reporting, updates, and other regulatory tasks
- Backstop travel support & receipts management for staff via SAP Concur
- Take lead on consultant contracts management
Act as first line of IT support and as primary liaison with IT consultants
- Ensure all staff comply with strict security protocols
- Train and guide staff through any new technologies or software programs, document protocols
- Maintain software licenses & usage by staff
- Act as point person and quality control for document management in Google Drive
Minimum four years experience working in an operations role
- Demonstrated expertise leading HR management in an established organization
- Agile and adept at learning, assessing, and building out new software, computer hardware, and IT troubleshooting
- Nimble with basic software technology: Google and Microsoft Ofﬁce suites, including Google Calendar, Google Docs, and PowerPoint.
- A true team player: independent, collaborative, and takes a leadership role when necessary
- Works well under pressure, take initiative, and is able to anticipate needs while being a creative problem-solver
- Highly organized, strong administrative skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Strong emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Passionate about climate change and saving the planet
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse, multicultural and international work
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the power of a diverse community and strongly encourage applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. All Growald employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Salary range: $90,000 to $120,000
Growald Climate Fund offers competitive salaries annually benchmarked against a thousand other philanthropic nonproﬁt grantmaking foundations. Beneﬁts include 100% employer paid medical and dental care, generous allowances including professional development, commuter, and work from home, an employer matched retirement plan, 13 holidays, 20-25 days of vacation, and additional paid time off including sick and parental leave. Growald offers ﬂexible working hours, and our location in Brookline (parked in Boston’s backyard) was recently ranked 16th in the top 25 best places in the U.S. for families to live!
Please upload your resume to our online application. In your application please share what motivates you to work at the Growald Climate Fund and how your experience in operations will support our goal of catalyzing the rapid transition to a clean energy future.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
NRG Consulting Group is conducting this search. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
To apply for this job please visit nrgconsultinggroup.applytojob.com.