Movement Talent’s Opportunity Board highlights a curated collection of positions. Check back often for exciting new opportunities!
Interested in submitting a position to our Opportunity Board? Please view our Submission Guidelines below.
Guidelines for Submitting to Movement Talent’s Opportunity Board
- Jobs submitted for consideration should be aligned with Movement Talent’s purpose to showcase the employers that are advancing social, economic, racial, gender, and environmental justice in the US.
- We particularly welcome positions that support the growth of movement professionals, particularly people of color and people in the middle of their careers.
- Job postings must contain salary range and location information (including if fully remote).
- Job postings must contain clear directions for applying for the position, including application URL and any required/optional materials.
- Posts will be live for up to 30 days or until the closing date listed in the position description.
- All submissions are subject to editing for clarity and/or formatting consistency.
- Submissions will be approved within three business days, and we will email you to confirm that the position is live on the site.
- There is currently no fee to post on the Opportunity Board! If your organization would like to make a contribution to Movement Talent, you are welcome to do so by clicking here.
- Job postings may not include discriminatory requirements on the basis of age, sex, gender identity or presentation, sexuality, race, ethnicity, country of origin, or ability.
If you have a position that fits the above criteria, please email it in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!